Once you shop for these ingredients, CLICK HERE for the full recipe and enjoy!!!
These soft & chewy snickerdoodle cookies are full of pumpkin, white chocolate, and cinnamon sugar. Warning: they disappear quickly, so make 2 batches!
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (50g) packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 Tablespoons (86g) pumpkin puree (use the rest of the can in any of these recipes)
- 1 and 1/2 cups (190g) all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice1
- 1/2 cup (90g) white chocolate chips or chunks